Zvi Lotker's updated homepage
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
P.O.B. 653 Beer-Sheva 84105 Israel
Telephone +972 8 642 80 70
E-mail: zvilo at bgu dot ac dot il
I am currently lecturer at Communication Systems Engineering Ben Gurion University,
Beer Sheva, ISRAEL
- [2004-2006] I was a post doc at the CWI in Amsterdam, under the supervision of Prof. Prof. Paul Vitanyi.
- [2003-2004] I was a post doc at the MPI for 3 moth Saarbrücken Germany.
- [2003-2004] I was a post doc at the Mascotte Joint project-team with I3S (CNRS and UNSA) Nice FRANCE.
- [2001-2003] I was teacher assistant at Tel Aviv University ISRAEL.
- [1999-2001] I work in Intel Haifa .
I hold an MSc in Mathematics from Tel Aviv University, a BScs in Mathematics and Computer Science, and a BSc in Industrial engineering, from Ben Gurion University.
Computer networks, Distributed systems, Mobile and wireless computing.
1. Zvi Lotker, Boaz Patt-Shamir: A Note on Randomized Mutual Search. Inf. Process. Lett. 71(5-6): 187-191 (1999)
36. Zvi Lotker, Boaz Patt-Shamir, Adi Rosen. Distributed Approximate Matching, accepted to PODC 2007.
- Algorithm in sensor networks.
- Convex optimization.
- Introduction to random processes.
- International Symposium on Distributed Computing 2007.
- Annual European Symposium on Algorithms 2007.
- FAWN 2006: IEEE International Workshop on Foundations and Algorithms for Wireless Networking, March 13, Pisa, Italy